Congratulations! New update of MCPE has been finally released! Let’s look through everything the developers have done in this version.
Well, as we see, this 21th version is dedicated to bug fixes that the community has found in the previous update. Some parts of the game did not work well as they should. But, hotfixes were not long in coming. The developers from the studio made an effort to release correction as quick as possible.
Also, they give thanks to fans that reported about these issues which we discuss here — you helped find them immediately. They know about some problems related to cross-platform gaming on Nintendo systems. Wait for the coming fix soon.
Reworks, fixe, corrections
So, now we can finally take a look at current fixes:
- The developers have worked on sudden crashes that could happen in any moment of your gaming session;
- Another problem on Nintendo consoles: villagers didn’t have the clothes for particular profession. At present, this problem is solved and their professions reflect in their clothes;
- As some Nintendo gamers reported, armor enchantment glint didn’t render right on character’s model and on armor stands.
The next color problem was that tropical fish spawned only one color.
Even if you set a color in the entity event, it would only be one color.
As well as llamas and horse had wrong appearances.
Currently, all these visuals issues process correctly:
- As you may notice, the text inside the name tag doesn’t match the text background. Nametag was offset. From now on, you will not meet this bug anymore;
- Henceforth, you cannot use paid emotions for free;
- The developers corrected an issue that caused some blocks in the game shop worlds to be displayed as “update blocks” in the Realm.
To sum up, we looked through the whole list of bug fixes that Mojang has done in this version. Our favorite game became better again and the devs do everything to improve our gaming experience. Now, we can only wait for new additions with new fascinating content, updates, fresh chips and functionality.