This Alpha Z1 Airplane Add-on will bring the familiar for Grand Theft Auto Online players plane to the cube game. To try the flying transport definitely in Minecraft PE, install the following addition. The mod will allow you to fly around the sandbox, explore the surroundings and simply enjoy the process. Furthermore, Alpha Z1 is a famous and widespread plane for tricks and quick transportation in the GTA Online. With the add-on this popular aircraft will be available in Minecraft PE and you have got an opportunity to test it.
As far as we can judge, there are a lot IRL-prototypes of the GTA cars. In addition to the fact, Alpha Z1 plane is constructed on a real prototype called Reberry 3M1C1R plane.
The aircraft accommodates only one man inside and we’re talking about a pilot.
The plane flies very fast and speedy meaning travelling to the destination will not take much time.
The plane model has got animations and own tunes effects during the interaction with Alpha Z1.
Also you can select a board color from 2 options: Gray one and Silver one.
To spawn the airplane, you have to take its spawn egg from the list of items in Creative mode.
How to ride Alpha Z1?
Turn your head up to take off and turn it down to land on the contrary.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.