You can use the Basic Machinery add-on to create a new type of block called Power Cable which looks just like regular blocks but has different properties. There will be new devices for producing electricity and consuming it.
By using these tools, you can create perfect structures and mechanisms for yourself in the game. You need to enable the experimental features in the World Settings menu before using them. As well, please choose the English language for the game.
Below is a list of new machines, buildings and objects that will be added when the add-on is installed.
Cables: power, liquid, gas.
Basic sources of energy include coal generators.
Tools: Drill, Crusher, Battery, Liquid tank.
Electric furnace — It doesn’t work when using regular gasoline; however, it works if you use electric power instead.
A block miner is a device used to mine blocks.
You can use these generators to obtain an infinite supply of any block type (except sand) from either the Nether or Overworld.
A steam generator is used to obtain both conventional and superheated water. On the other hand, a steam condenser turns steam into distilled water.
Quantum Miner – For making ultra-strong items.
Using solar power, you can generate electricity.
Pumping out water using a liquid pump is done by pumping air into the cylinder until the piston reaches its top.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.