Thanks to the Bzf Furniture’s addition for our favorite cube game, you can design a room using more than 100 items. Everything has many possible outcomes. You can decorate your home with the colors of the rainbow.
This version of the add-on has been updated to fix bugs and add new furniture with new features!
The updated version includes a new block for room decorating.
You can interact with most household appliances and furniture.
Here are some screenshots of some of the different rooms.
Place for cooking. The wallpaper from the mod is applied in the kitchen as well.
A room for sleeping.
To change the color of the bedspread, just put it above your bed.
Available cover colors: black, white.
A collision detector device is an electronic device that detects
Finds blocks that are hidden. To do this, click on the device, then double-click on it.
Let’s you hide blocks that you don’t want to collide with.
To buy furniture, create a Furnish Your Room box.
Place the Stonecutter in your Furniture Box and you’ll have a large selection of useful furniture to use on your premise.
Turn on experimental features in Settings.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.