Have you ever thought that it would be very comfortable if the mobs and players have a damage indicator which represents HP? You see the health of your character, you see how much damage your weapon does, but you don’t see how much health the mobs have lost. The addition will add the health bar to mobs above them and damage dealt of your sword. The indicators have two types of display – the usual strip for role-playing games and the number of hearts.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.