Want to tame and ride your own dragon mount? Now there is such an opportunity in MCPE 1.17+. A variety of dragons will be available to you and you will be able to pick up a flying pet and travel around the world on it.
First, find the very kind of dragon that you want to tame. However, keep in mind that there are two types of dragons and one of them cannot be tamed. Tamed dragons allow you to fly on them, so you can understand what kind of dragon it is. There are currently 9 types of dragons in the game and each of them is tamed with different food.
What Does Mod Add?
- Saddling the dragons, equipping with armor and chest.
- Every dragon drops scales and can make of them armor and swords.
- New types of equipment: 3 armor and 3 swords.
- 9 types of dragons – Ether, Fire, Ender, Ghost, Water, Lightning, Skeleton, Withering and Zombies.
You need to give a dragon the listed items and wait to see hearts around its head:
- Aether Dragon – Salmon.
- Fire – Salmon.
- Ender – Salmon.
- Nether -Salmon.
- Magma – first Magma, then Magma Cream.
- Skysailors – Dragon Meat.
- Celestial Skulk Glider – Slimeballs.
- Skeleton – Any dragon egg.
- Wither – Any dragon egg.
How to fly
Hold jump button – to go up, and release jump button – to go down.
A new dimension opens its doors for brave adventurers. Start with creating a portal. Step into the portal, and don’t move until everything loads up – it takes about a minute. Aether consists of a few big floating islands. The most convenient way to travel between them is to have a dragon. This dimension is inhabited by many unpleasant creatures and even features a boss – The Minotaur.
🤔 How to install addons?
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.