The addition brings 7 fresh furnaces to the Minecraft Bedrock! Since the moment you do not have to wait too much time to melt a big range of things! With the help of the new furnaces, the cooking process will finish in the blink of an eye.
1. To get back a placed furnace, it is required to use the iron axe. 2. Activate all experimental modes, especially gametest.
The best furnace is the Netherite one!
Moreover, you can upgrade it and the furnace will become much quicker by integrating nether stars in your improving slots (one to every slot).
Melt up to 3 various things at the same time!
Emerald furnace is significantly quick!
Melt up to 2 various things at the same time! Diamond furnace: is significantly quick!! (a little less than emerald one)
Melt up to 2 various things at the same time!
Gold furnace is pretty quick!
Melt up to 2 identical things at the same time!
Amethyst furnace is pretty quick (a little less than gold one).
Melt things much quicker than the vanilla furnace!
Iron furnace is the same thing as the amethyst one.
Copper furnace is a little quicker than the vanilla one.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.