This addition improves detailing and physics of the furniture models which can play a seat role on in Minecraft Pocket Edition. Put a seat in any place, but know that the furniture is able to be inadvertently pushed by the personage when you bump into it. There is an opportunity to move and rotate a couch and, of course, sit on it but, unfortunately, not every model is interactive. Put an awesome TV in the living room to watch the best series and programs.
What will the add-on bring to MPE:
- Clay – the main resource in furnishings crafting when you are surviving.
- Rarely there will be an opportunity to loot the furniture from the killed mobs.
- Moving and rotating the items.
- 16 textures of the Television
- Gaming Computer
- Acacia Table
- Pink Table
- Chairs and Couches
- Bathroom furnishings
- Kitchen furnishings
- Watering can
- Different crafts of closets
- A lot of gaming seats
- Different sizes and textures of the tables
- 16 textures of Beach chairs
- 16 textures of Umbrellas
- 16 textures of Armchairs
- 16 textures of Lamps
- 16 textures of Beds
- Gifts etc.
Marriage and birth of a child
You will come across males and females in villages instead of original villagers. The first step of forthcoming marriage is a friendship with your boy-/girlfriend candidate. Increase your relationship level trading with each other. You will be able to present a Diamond Ring since your friendship level is 5.
The ring crafting requires Rose Gold ore which you should seek for. Also, craft 8 iron bars out of the item and unite them with a Diamond.
The last brick in building a family will be the birth of a child. Exchange the polished Diamond for a child of selected gender. Carefully put your little son or daughter into a baby cot and let the newborn play with the Diamond. After five minutes of real time, your baby will learn to stand and walk – the kid must eat sugar and apples very well for a healthy development.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.