It’s no secret at all that bridges are a very useful building in Minecraft because they can help you go through lava or water. Some maps even have tutorials that teach you how to build bridges. The Instant Bridgeaddon allows you to quickly build bridges with some blocks in the Minecraft world. The bridges will be different lengths and it will possible to regulate their activation.
Instant Bridge is made of any wood.
How do you make a bridge?
The recipe for all blog posts is similar; the only difference is the type of trees.
You can get items from your inventory.
Everything is very simple. Just place the block on the left side and interact with it, or place the block on the right side and interact with it If you are playing on a phone, just click on the bridge, and you’ll be able to play. Ate on the internet – right-click.
To connect several bridges together, you need to place blocks between each bridge.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.