This addition to the game sends you in the world of luck and you will be able to try your intuition in the lottery. To participate the lottery a player has to find a lot of gold and make Lucky blocks. After crafting everything you need to do – it’s just break the blocks with hand or weapon, then you can receive some pleasant items or even take a damage – that’s a way to test your luck. Besides that, the blocks can drop different loot, they can drop you diamond armament and tools, as well as iron ones, also you can get wool or stump into creeper or villager, be blown with explosion, or loot up enchanted armament and so on.
The add-on has got an update, and the developers have changed little bit, since that it has been more difficult to receive very helpful loot and you can be exploded rather oftener. It’s better to break the blocks few steps far from them with a bow – that’s way it will be quit safer to try your luck.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.