You are experiencing lack of food in your surviving around the MCPE sandbox? Everything you are content is some food drops from the pets? Here’s a great decision to save you from hunger. Install the More Food Drops Add-on and receive more food drops from the animals.
It is a notable detail that the addition works only on MCPE version 1.17 and upper.
The essence of the More Food Drops Addon
The mod processes quite simple. The developer has made the livestock (cows, sheep and chicken) to give more food. Thus, you will hardly ever be hungry anymore.
The pets will produce increased food falls. Nevertheless, the drops won’t be beyond, because it is easy to eat till full.
Let’s talk about creatures a little bit more else.
Cows will drop 10-1 beefs, previously there was 3 ones. The sum of the loss is formed regardless to anything. However, if you rob, more can be dropped out.
Sheep will give you 15-20 pieces of food comparing to previous only 2 ones. The pets have got the most numerous drop, in addition to the fact that it’s easier to eat till full.
Finally, there will be 10-15 chicken food from chickens. As you remember, there was the only one piece of chicken before.
The mod is not related to leather and wool, by the way. The number of these resources is still the same.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.