This add-on will give you the opportunity to become any creature from the world of Minecraft. To do this, you will need to do a couple of taps. To understand and see who you have turned into, switch to a third-person view. Turning into this or that mob, you acquire its special skills. Morph add-on for MCPE 1.17+ will allow you to play a funny prank on your friends.
What mobs you can turn in?
- Zombie – you are no longer attacked by dangerous mobs, except for the iron golem. We will be able to turn villagers into zombies by killing them.
- Husk – the same effects as zombies, only an attack on you will relieve your hunger indicators.
- Zombie pigman – you can also make villagers and can’t burn in fire and lava.
- Enderman – you get taller and don’t go through doorways.
- Skeleton – archery. Stray arrows cause a deceleration effect on the target. Random arrows cause the effect of slowing down the target.
- Drowned – breathing underwater.
- Withering Skeleton – hitting the target, you apply an effect on the victim, causing damage.
- Creeper – can arrange a self-explosion.
- Blaze – can fly.
- Cow – mooing.
- Pig – can go up to the size of one block.
- Chicken – in size itself is less than one block and lays eggs.
- Spider – “sneaking” allows you to crawl vertically on surfaces.
- Iron Golem – it does not fit in the doorway, but it deals 3 times more damage than the standard one (7 to 21).
- Villagers – only zombies will hunt you.
- Wolf – you will have the opportunity to sit on your hind legs.
- Witch – you are the main enemy of the iron golems.
- Cat – the vines will stay away from you, and you, in turn, will not receive damage from falling from a height.
- Bat – you have night vision.
- Slime – the more you die, the more you become.
- Snow Golem – you can throw snowballs and leave a trail of snow behind you.
- Gast – you can throw fireballs and don’t burn in fire and lava.
- Vex – you also don’t burn in fire and lava and are armed with an iron sword.
- Bee – you can sting your victim and she will be poisoned.
A way to morph into a creature
To transform into any creature, open a special menu. on mobile devices, you need to start sneaking, jumping, then stop sneaking and finally tap the ground. In fact, it doesn’t seem so difficult. You’ll get used to it quickly.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.