Op Diamond Add-on version 1.0 is the mode made for players experiencing lack of particularly diamonds. The addition will bring to your game three new items that will help you to gather diamonds. Enjoy the cool things with the mod and make it fun!
What are the three new items?
You will receive the following item called a Diamond and that is another one Diamond, not that one you have thought about. The item makes the same diamonds 5 times per minute (1 diamond per 20 secs).
To create the item, check out the recipe below in the screenshot.
The next addition allowing you to obtain much more diamonds is the Diamond Flower.
You can stumble into the plant in desert locations as well as in Mesa because it’s generated there. Take the flower to produce diamonds.
To get known about the appearance of the Diamond Flower, take a look at the pictures below.
Furthermore, the third items of the addon is the Diamond Geode. The geode is spawned in the same biomes ad the Diamond flower does, but at 43 level and lower.
Take a look at the Diamond Geode in the picture to get known about how to find it and its look.
We have a request to you — if you have some glitches while you’re playing Minecraft PE — write about it in the comments. We wish you GG!
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.