If you’re into building things in Minecraft, then the PANTA Blocks & Building Materials add-on is perfect for you!
It has an extensive range of building blocks, decorations, and furnishings for creating customized buildings and whatever else you wish.
Many new features will be included in future releases of this extension. It will include support for Portuguese, Russian speakers, and others.
Who and Portuguese is planned for the next version. To get the addon working correctly, enable the “experimental” option.
Here’s everything included in this add-on.
Various types of fences, including diagonal ones.
There are many different kinds of window materials including wood, metal, fiberglass, etc.
Any kind of wall.
Different types of dishes.
A huge variety of staircases for different purposes.
There are lots of different types of building materials available for use in the game, so you can create any type of structure and build imaginable.
There will be approximately 500 custom blocks included in this release.
Have fun playing and building!
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.