If you’re lack of post blocks, it’s strongly recommended to install a new mod adding the posts to the Minecraft PE. With the addition, you will receive not only various mail methods, but another option to use them in roles of pillars and gates as well. The main reason for that, it can be turned in every direction and used for anything you want.
At the moment there are only white blocks available, but soon there will be more different palette.
The addon contains five type of mail pieces:
1. The one for 2 Poked Posts.
You can take 5 various blocks to build such a construction. You are to rotate the post in every direction. That’s way the block’s corners are rotated horizontally towards you. One part of the pillar will be put on leftwards, and the other on the side.
To make a straight pillar, you have to take 1 iron ingot and 2 iron nuggets. To craft a pillar with 2 ends, you have to have a crafted straight block and mark it on the stone-cutting machine.
2. The one for 3 Poked Posts.
In this case, a player will have 6 blocks. All pipes have the same angle of rotation, and also the direction of rotation.
3. The one for 4 Poked Posts.
Check out the picture from the MCPE that shows how to craft and place the pipes.
4. The one for 5 Poked Posts.
5. The one for 6 Poked Posts as well.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.