You’ve probably always wished there was some way to switch seasons without having to wait for them to happen naturally. Addons for Minecraft allow players to customize their experience by adding features they want. You can now easily switch between different climates and enjoy your favorite seasons.
It’s colder than normal. Snowfall occurs almost anywhere there are mountains, even if they don’t normally get snow. Rainforest climates tend to be slightly cooler than temperate forest climates because they receive less direct sunlight. However, these regions get enough rainfall for plants to grow.
Spring weather passes normally, but temperatures may be milder than usual due to the moderating effect of.
It’s just a bit warmer than usual today. Snowy Biome Rainfall: There’s rain falling in snowy biome regions, and snow covers the peaks of some mountain ranges. Rainfall occurs frequently. Grasses tend to be greener than trees.
It’s standard fall weather. You can use another resource pack to add different types of vegetation to forests.
It’s similar to early fall weather. With the resource pack, you’re able to add different types of leaves and flowers to the trees and grass for a more realistic look.
The climate is colder than usual in winter. There’s snow everywhere but not in tropical rainforests, deserts, savannas, and oceans. Biome refers to an ecosystem where plants grow together. Bodies of water don’t freeze even though they’re in the same.
All snowfall occurs regardless of biome type. Rainfall has increased. Water freezes at 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit).
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.