War in the 21st century relies less and less on human resources and gives more preference to military techniques. The same way things are in Minecraft Pocket Edition – this is a reason for you to add War Vehicles add-on in your world. Fighter jets, tanks, submarines, powerful guns and ammo etc. — that’s not a full list of weapons and techniques that you will have to use to save the Minecraft world from the zombie threat. You will have the best weapons of the Russian and American armies at your disposal.
The list of added vehicles:
- M2 Browning – American large-caliber machine gun of the John Browning system. Caliber .50 Bmg ammo, holds 60 rounds (15 dmg).
- BGM-71 TOW – American heavy anti-tank missile system (ATGM) – 150 dmg.
- M113 – US armored personnel carrier (APC) of the 1960s.
- Humvee – High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle.
- M-ATV – a modern American wheeled armored car.
- Cougar MRAP – heavy American armored vehicle of the MRAP class (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected).
- URAL 4320 – a large-capacity dual-purpose all-terrain truck with a 6 × 6-wheel formula.
- BTR-82A – the Russian armored personnel carrier, which is a deep modernization of the BTR-80.
- Fv510 Warrior – British infantry fighting vehicle.
- T62 – Soviet medium and main battle tank of the first generation.
- Challenger 2 – the main battle tank of the British Ground forces.
- M1a2 Sepv3 – US main battle tank.
- Leopard 2a7 – German main battle tank.
- T90 – Russian main battle tank.
- MH-6 Little Bird – an unmanned helicopter designed for patrol and reconnaissance.
- UH-60 Blackhawk – American multi-purpose helicopter.
- Sukhoi Su-30 – Soviet/Russian two-seat multi-purpose fighter of the 4+generation.
- USS Seawolf – the first American submarine of the same type.
You will shoot a lot, so you will need lots of ammunition. To receive full ammo of all types, just enter the following instruction (/function allammo). Get in the vehicle, take the needed ammo, get the target in the aim, here’s the button.
🤔 How to install addons?
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.