Minecraft PE lacks of some animations, especially shaking of plants and leaves and the addition brings them in the game. Flora in MCPE are stable and still – the game doesn’t contain any movement for any plant. But we can see waving leaves on the wind every day when it’s windy or rainy etc. For example, shaders change the graphics in the game, while the add-on brings only newly made animations. Anyway, the player has got an opportunity to mix add-on and shaders to reach unique graphics experience.
The flora which is animated by add-on:
- Cave flora;
- Leaves of every tree;
- High grass;
- High fern;
- Sugar reed;
- Stems of pumpkin and melon;
- Underwater flora.
🤔 How to install addons?
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.