Do you want to fill the savannah biome with all sorts of different activities and make it more interesting? This add-on for Minecraft Pocket Edition is made literally for you! At the moment,the development forces have been allowed to update the Caves, so we can only guess about their future ideas for now. If the company does not change the traditions, then the subsequent update of the biome will be selected by voting among the players.
What will the addition bring to the game:
- A new pillager-type mob — Inquisitor. The character uses a sword to attack you and can dodge your swings of the sword with the shield. The mob is able to heal itself by half thanks to belt potions.
- Vindicator Chef — lives in a Pillagers Outpost in the biome. Cool man who creates Villagers at leisure. His weapons are rockets and summoning.
- Billager — is a typical bandit usually armed with a sword and a bow.
- Ostrich — a bird which buries its head if it is afraid.
- Moss Skeleton — a creature that merges with the terrain, skeleton assassin. It’s equipped with a Blowgun.
- Warthog — wild hog.
- Chest Mimic — mimics under the chest waiting for you to open it to eat you.
- Gold Bundle — there are gold nuggets in it.
- Baobab — a giant tree that will bring you a lot of wood.
- Baobab Wood — craft any items from this material.
- Dry Mud — you can build a house out of mud in the Savanna!
- Blowgun — is made for stealth murder.
- Spiketrap — the victim caught in the trap will receive damage and get poisoned.
- Pillager Post — a meeting place for bandits, you should not go there if you do not plan to run into trouble and steal a lot of gold.
- Temple — a randomly spawning construction with valuable loot hidden behind dangerous traps.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.