This addition is summoned to bring new weapons to the game that look very detailed and graphics is incredibly beautiful. 3D ActualGuns – you can read the name and understand what it is about. this supplement uses 3D models of famous guns transferred to the world of Minecraft. In add to beautiful graphics, pleasant and realistic animations are waiting for you. If you are interested in this mod, then keep in mind that not every device will pull such a demanding add-on. Make sure that your one can. Moreover, the addon does not work well in multiplayer mode, although it would be fun to arrange a shootout with friends.
What Does the Add-On Bring to the MCPE?
- Switch the stealth mode to activate the sniper scope;
- Click or right-click to fire the gun;
- You must have suitable ammunition for the weapons you use in your inventory;
- Barrett M82A1;
- Benelli M3;
- FN P90;
- Taurus PT92;
- Chain Grenade;
- Enter in the chat to get all the weapons – / get weapons feature;
- Enter in the chat to get all the ammo – / get ammo function.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.