Do you want to make the caves more dangerous? After that, install the new Cave Monsters addon and add new dangerous creatures to the underground structures. The add-on adds 5 new mobs: goblins and orcs, cave trolls, and a Fire Swordsman.
First, you need to wait until the full moon is visible in the sky.
As soon as the moon appears, immediately go to the caves If you stay late, nothing will happen. If you come later, nothing will either. It is best to enter the lush caves.
After a while, the goblins will start attacking you. Go to them and you’ll find many times more of them there. Some have swords, some are armed with bows, and some are armed with explosive arrows.
Cave trolls are also very hostile.
Be aware of the Orc attack:
These mobs are quite powerful, so prepare yourself seriously and prepare for a battle. At dawn, the Fire Creature boss will appear, and the goblins, orcs, and trolls who were guarding the Fire Creature boss will disappear.
This mob has abilities that can use fire. Be extremely careful when you confront him. The reward for his murder will be appropriate, just make sure you’re careful because some items can be burned with him.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.