The era of dinosaurs returns to the world of Minecraft with the help of a newly made add-on. Humanity has changed its point of view on dinosaurs several times. Once people did not even suspect that there were ancient lizards with feathers. This add-on is designed to reflect the era of dinosaurs exactly as it was. Including the behavior of prehistoric creatures. Fans of eating the meat of other animals will be extremely aggressive towards the player and even other inhabitants of the world. In addition to the many added reptiles, the add-on is designed to provide the player with a lot of other content.
What does Add-On integrate else:
- Put a saddle on your lizard to ride it (the dino must be tamed);
- More than 30 representatives of prehistoric creatures, including predatory, herbivorous, flying and aquatic species;
- You have the opportunity to tame any baby dinosaur (you need to craft special food);
- Included 2 new armament reminding Monster Hunter.
Craft the food from the picture below to tame baby dinos.
A tamed dinosaur needs to be saddled, crafts for saddles you can find below. Also, there are crafting recipes for new armor on the image.
Newly added Aquatic Species
Aquatic Update is a newly made addition embedding aquatic species in the reservoirs. Go to the depth of water and pay attention to the reptiles you can meet while diving. Monstrous prehistoric sharks, predatory lizards, ammonites – be aware of these dangerous creatures.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.