Enjoy the speed of the fastest racing bolide ever made and take a part in the prestigious competitions of Formula 1 in Minecraft. An interesting fact is that racing cars for this league are made only by large automobile concerns and only for racing. Engineers are trying to develop a car that could accelerate as quickly as possible. Formula 1 bodies are incredibly light and this explains their fragility. Any accident on the track can end badly. In the game you will be able to avoid such dangers. Five F1 bolides represent the 44th season of F1.
What Does the Add-On Add?
- Lotus-Lamborghini 102;
- Williams-Renault FW13B;
- McLaren-Honda MP4/5B;
- Ferrari 641 / F190;
- Benetton-Ford B190.
🤔 How to install addons?
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.