The new Hidwood 2 Addon transforms our familiar cubic world into a completely different world, one that is completely different from the one we are used to. New elements of the game will be added, such as blocks, biomes, objects, buildings, creatures, and so on.
You’ll have a new interest in playing the game, as you’ll be exploring all the areas again and going on adventures to find new resources.
The mod changes the way the gameplay looks and adds completely new things, entities, blocks to interact with. The level of survival improves as there will be new things, entities, and blocks to explore.
There is no detailed explanation, but you can look through the description to make sure that this add-on is different from other add-ons.
- Turn on experimental mode
- You can find all of the detailed information and rules of the game in the category “How to play”.
- The mod does not contain any 3D elements, nor does it support any other addons, and it’s not compatible with any other mod. Therefore, it is best to avoid it.
- You can play it online.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.