Have you ever felt that MCPE’s servers experiencing problems with unjust item exchange? The add-on MineMoney adds bills and coins to the cube game experience and remove this inequity. You can establish cost of owned items and trade with other minecrafters from now one. Also, you can simply keep your money in the special place.
The mode integrates new money blocks, creatures and other exciting things into the Minecraft PE. Now, you can play a role of a true businessman.
The mode developers have made 6 new blocks and elements; the idea originally comes from minecons that are available for buying in the Minecraft store.
The survival mode of the cube game has received monetization opportunities thanks to add-on. For instance, talk to a traveling merchant, go through the left houses and mysterious caves. Another option to earn money is to eliminate hostile creatures and fishing. There are a lot of methods to gain funds, all you have to do is to take rewardable activities.
The next level of money from coins is bills and, on the contrary, banknotes can be lowed to coins.
To do this, use a craft table. Check out the recipes in the book to get known how to make it.
To obtain the currency in the Creaive mode, enter the command “bb:” in the game chat.
The mode gives you an opportunity to apply old PS Tokens, you can use it with the Token Machine.
To be honest, he’s real name is a Wandering Banker and comparing to the wandering merchant the difference is that he can exchange items and blocks for minecons or PlayStation tokens. Also, he spawns with a donkey, not a lama.
Don’t forget to turn on the Experimental mode to activate the mode.
The next additions that will be added in upcoming versions of the add-on:
- A Vault — it is an ATM where 5 various things can be kept and it reminds Ender chest.
- A Wallet — you can save cash inside it while walking around.
- Place the Midas Touch Enchant on creatures to gather more monetary funds.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.