SERP Pokédrock is included in a number of the largest Pokémon add-ons for mobile Minecraft ever released – well, check out the content that it contains. As for beginners, the addition consists of nearly 150 different pokemon – shiny and evolved ones as well. Experience the gameplay from classical Pokémon titles that was accurately integrated into MCPE. Create Pokeballs, seek for Pokémon, catch all the shiny ones and improve your pets with sweets.
What is included in the Add-On?
- The player has got an opportunity to fight with Team Rocket grunts and conquer them to collect a Combat Insignia.
- You can sell and buy Pokemon Add-On loot for Pokecoins and Combat Insignias from the villagers.
- The player has got an opportunity to check out Pokémon statistics in the Pokedex.
- New means of transportation were added – a Bike.
- The player can collect fruits and sweets from the Berry Trees. This stuff is necessary in the evolution process.
- Use Mulch to increase growth of Berry Trees.
- There is an Evolution Rock spawn in caves. It gives 4 evolution stones.
- Injured Pokémon can restore the health with Healing Machine.
- The player collects his or her Pokémon in the PC Storage which opens solely with a Trainer Card.
- To reach the Mega Evolution stage of Pokémon the player needs a Mega Evolution stone.
- Bowl of rare sweets is a tool for Pokémon feed and evolution.
- To make a Pokeball it is required to grow an Apricorn tree because they are part of the recipe. The add-on contains nine species of the tree.
- Pokeball, in its turn, is a gadget that is used to catch and transfer Pokémon. The addition integrates some Pokeball types. Throw the ball into Pokémon to make stars appear if you have enough luck.
- The player has got an opportunity to saddle some Pokémon. To ride them – take the Pokeride, it is worth 128 Pokecoins in the PC store.
When the game begins, the player receives an item got Professor Oak summoning. Talk with the professor and he will give you a starting trainer stuff.
PC Market – it is a place to trade and exchange with Pokecoins.
Fossilized rock can bring you fossils of Pokémon and you can study them at your lab.
Pokéstop — it can give a welcome reward spawning randomly from time to time. Click on it and wait for bubbles to pop them.
Rotomarket — is used in the trading and exchanging process on the market. This gadget is good for its mobility and looks like a tablet. This gadget will go with you everywhere if you store a coin, Pokedex or Poketreat in your pocket.
Pokémon Center – is a safe place which spawns randomly in the world. You can find it accidently. Here you can get a heal and your Pokémon as well, so it’s a nice building for relaxing.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.