This add-on adds a set of commands to the game that allows you to build a huge number of buildings in a short period of time. Now you can do almost all the same actions as in the desktop version of this add-on, but do not go too far, otherwise you may cross the memory threshold and the game will crash. This addition is clearly useful for fans of building their own maps. For your information, this mod already works on Android and on iOS. WorldEdit will also allow not only to build a lot, but will also make it possible to quickly change blocks or move them.
Some of the available commands:
/function worldedit/wand /function worldedit/fill /function worldedit/fill-borders /function worldedit/clone /function worldedit/fill-walls
This giant dome made of beacons was built just in a few seconds, it has an ideal shape and can become a great greenhouse.
🤔 How to install addons?
1. Download and upload the add-on directly to the gadget on which you are going to install it;
2. In the folder where the file was downloaded, click on .mcpack or .mcworld files – the importation will start.
3. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition;
4. Create a new world or edit a created one;
5. Navigate to the bottom of the menu where “Add-ons” point is separated and choose the additions you wish to integrate;
6. Don’t forget to turn on “Experimental” options of Minecraft in the world configuration.